As from Thursday 14th May 2020 Galerie JS is now open. We're now open every day from 10am to 6pm with our range of original paintings, prints, porcelain jewellery and stoneware "Monflanclocks".
We've had to make a few changes to comply with current medical advice to help keep everybody as safe as possible. Here's a list of things we've done:
- All prints are now displayed on the wall or desks, so no need to flick through racks of prints
- Containers for jewellery that has been handled, so pieces can be cleaned before being replaced
- Hand gel available just inside the door
- Gallery floor marked for distancing at 1.5m intervals
- Jewellery on display and not in drawers for easy viewing
- Sadly we can only accommodate two people at a time inside the gallery and it won't be possible to try on jewellery for the moment
We look forward to meeting everyone again soon, although if you can't visit us yet, there's always our online store for those too far away.